Letters of condolences received for South London Centre members who have sadly passed.
Nigel Blackman 13/06/1959 - 03/09/2019
* Dear South London Centre and Committee
Emma and I, and our colleagues at the Club, would like to pass on our condolences and sincerest sympathy to Nigel’s family and friends.
I know that Nigel and Loraine faced a momentous battle with his health, and that they made many happy memories together being part of the Centre and Club.
Caravan and Motorhome Club
* Dear members of South London centre
On behalf of our members we wish to offer our condolences on the loss of Nigel. He was a big man with a big personality and will be sorely missed in our region. Will await funeral details.
Chairman West Sussex
* We are so sorry to hear the sad news ....please send our condolences to his family.
Janet and Peter Fitzgerald
* Thank you for letting me know. Such a sad day.
* Dear SLC, Could you please pass on our sincere condolences to the Family and Friends
of Nigel, who we had the pleasure of getting to know well during our Caravaning days.
He will obviously be sadly missed by your Members past and present who had the
pleasure of meeting a wonderful person.
Kind regards ,
Terry & Christine Perkins
* We have some very fond happy memories spent with Nigel.
Please pass on our condolences to his family.
Dawn & Ian Gilburt.